Visitors and Readers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WELCOME TO THE 1ST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

WELCOME TO THE 1ST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

This being my last post as a Full Sail University graduate student I wanted to send a message to the

people that love and support me the most.

To the almost 8000 True Hip-Hop blog visitors from all over the world, the 67.9% returning viewers

32.1% new viewers and also to my friends and family I want to say thank you, but more importantly I

hope that this 12 month journey that we have been on has given you hope.

Hope that no matter your situation you can look at me as a figure of HOPE. I never thought in my 33

years on this earth that I would graduate with a master's degree let alone any degree at all outside of a high

school diploma. I have done what many refuse to do and what others choose not to do because they

want to remain what others view them as and not how they view themselves. I’m from a city where not

to much good takes place, hope itself is hopeless but I’ve defied all the odds not once but twice, I’ve

been in my fair share of trouble and I have learned not to make the same mistake twice and I haven’t.

I’ve been a product of my environment but I’ve learned through life’s experiences that you must adapt in

order to succeed failure isn’t an option and isn’t acceptable at all with me and nor should it be with any

of you. I hope that many of you that may be doubting yourselves about a project you may have to do or

a job you may be up for remember that you are the only person that can hold you back from reaching

your goals, if you quit you fail but as long as you are trying you cannot fail believe in yourself and when

your not sure remember me from the projects to the boardroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment